Administrative Intern Job description
Are you a motivated student looking for a professional business career in the cannabis industry? Seize a unique opportunity to gain administrative experience with a fast-paced and rapidly growing leader in the Scottsdale, AZ area. Ultra Health in Scottsdale, AZ seeks an Administrative Intern (full time) to join our team for the summer for a 3-month internship. We are seeking an undergraduate or graduate student for an hourly rate paid intern position for Summer 2016 with possibility for permanent employment in the future.
The ideal student will be keyed into the startup mindset/culture, and should be excited at the opportunity to learn and gain experience in a rapidly changing and growing industry.
If you are interested in this internship, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We are looking for a highly organized, detail oriented, and hardworking person to help manage general office matters, including, but not limited to answering phones, greeting visitors, assisting with accounting, social media and research.
Requirements & Skills
· Interest in working in a startup environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in Google Docs and/or Microsoft Office
· Customer service oriented
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail
· Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to work on time-sensitive projects and processes
· Ability to work on complex tasks with general direction and minimal guidance
· Ability to perform well in team environment and cross functionally interacting with staff at all levels to achieve business goals
· Ability to work independently to meet objectives
· Strong problem solving and analytical skill
Ultra Health is a turnkey solutions provider for the specialty healthcare cannabis industry. From retail dispensaries to commercial-scale cannabis production, Ultra Health offers the unmatched technical expertise, proprietary business tools and deep industry knowledge to fulfill the specific requirements of any project related to the cannabis industry. Ultra Health partners with a broad spectrum of businesses and Tribal Nations to design, formulate and manage cannabis-related economic development opportunities that are profitable, scalable and mutually beneficial. Our corporate office is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.