The nation’s #1 cannabis lifestyle magazine is seeking highly skilled, competitive and extremely motivated sales professionals to sell advertising in our monthly publication and digital environments. As an Advertising Sales Executive, you will sell advertising to an eclectic group of clients.
– Advertise for print, website, and e-Marketing formats
– Prospecting, Cold calling, B2B sales, and closing new business
– Attracting new advertisers, account management with new leads
– Contributing to the development of marketing tools
– Acting as an liaison between advertisers and design staff
– Maintaining existing advertisers
– Work closely with the Publisher and Regional Sales Manager
– Attendance at trade shows and other events
– Maximize brand awareness and promote sales.
– Two years of print magazine advertising sales experience.
– Must have local knowledge of the territory for this posted position.
– Candidate should have a successful sales history
– Must be goal-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
– Must have lots of energy and enjoy working with people
– Want to be part of our hard-working team.
– Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and a reliable vehicle is a must.
– A degree preferred but not mandatory for the right candidate.
– This position is for an Independent Contractor.
– Opportunity for unlimited earning potential.
– Report directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
Send resume and cover letter.
No phone calls please.
We can be found online at: www.iReadCulture.com